Sunday, June 19, 2016

..:: Happy 20th Birthday::..



Heyya bae~
Weyh kalau ang tak baca lagi entry post besday ang tiga tahun lepas better pi baca dulu
And kalau ikut perangai pemalaih kak just nak habaq
the feeling is still the same
the wishes are still the same
everything just still the same
except for our age


but still..
nah poem kak cilok somewhere

Brother of mine
I know sometimes I may whine
But deep down I really find you somewhat divine

You are smarter than you think.
Smarter than me - in some ways
(tenz muchos ajaq kak cara masak teloq tak bagi pecah dalam megi even sambil mengeji kak tak reti few years back)
Wiser than you know - 
You have experienced pains and joys
Some twice your age have never seen
Because of all of this you are three times the man

Brother of mine
I could be no prouder
I could love you no more
I will always be here for you.
No matter what occurs - 
No matter what is said or done
I will never be too far away
No matter the distance 
You'll always be in my heart.


Happy birthday my lil bro
May Allah grant you a blessed, blissful and successful life
in this world and hereafter
aameen




regards,

your forever awesome to the infinity and beyond kak

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment