Monday, October 23, 2017

..:: 23/10/2017; A teaser ::..





AlhamduLillah ala kullihal
Allah bagi hadiah best yang amat pada hari ni!!

Actually lately aku emo sebab tak berjaya konvo tahun ni 
But anyway, konvo lambat just end of the dream ja pun
Bukan end of the world pun kan?

Yeah it's kinda torturing bila tengok orang nak konvo
Kita pun dah ada hardbound thesis tapi tak boleh join konvo sekali
Ni nama dia thesis yang tercicir dari deadline

I really tried my best to complete everything 
but things didn't work as I planned
Well it just the matter of fate
All those people were sent as a test for me

Allah has greater plan for me, I know

Oh Allah, this 26 years old Mimie are very grateful for everything
for countless blessings that You gave

May Allah grant me a blessed, blissful and successful life
in this world and hereafter 

Ameenn ameen Ya Robbal alamin







No comments:

Post a Comment