Friday, August 18, 2017

..::18/8/2017::..



Assalamualaikum & hye

I have to post an entry to mark today's date
I've got my birthday presents already
alhamduLillah

Well I got lovesick so sudden
hahahahaha
I'm very grateful to have a very
thoughtful, sweet, romantic, generous, caring
etc etc etc even if you loves to nag or give me
free advises and lectures
most of the time
hahahaha

People might said that I kinda cheezy, sweet, clingy whatsoever
if they read those blog's entries since few years back
But well, they have no idea the things that triggered me
to act like that
Yeah I shift the blame to my best friend
hahaha


Komawo chingguya
For all the loves
Mianhae chingguya
For all those flaws and mistakes
Saranghae chingguya
Lillahhitaala


Nah lagus

Together-Infinite
Spring day-BTS

💐💐💐







No comments:

Post a Comment