Friday, March 11, 2011

..::the other half::..

 F.R.I.E.N.D.S

are the people who give wonderful colour to my life..


B.E.S.T F.R.I.E.N.D.


is the one who i feel close to my heart even we are apart..
every single moment that we share remains in my heart..
even when the time was too lovely and fill with laugh and smile..
even when the time was too sad and fill with sorrow..


my heart get blooming everytime i heard the name..
i can feel the warmth of sincere of spreading the love when i know my best friend around..
i could talk and speak all over the time when we are together but still, 
words can't tell what my heart said.
i can smile happily and sad suddenly cause of my best friend.


why must this friend can be the best of my friends?


because whenever i read the word friend, i think of her first.
because whenever i feel grateful to ALLAH,give me a lots of people who truly love me,accompany me in my life,give me strength when i feel i can't go on..
i think of her too..


we are not related by blood..
but we are related by heart..
it's ALLAH's will..

we shall never apart..
through smile or through tears..


you will remain in my heart..
even you are not by my side..

cause of ALLAH we meet..
cause of ALLAH we become friends..
cause of ALLAH we will be friends forever..
insyaALLAH..


7144324~



A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.  ~Author Unknown

~i will give you another half of my egg forever..until the day you,yourself  throw out the egg..






When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares~

6 comments:

  1. nak telor ayam nati aku g cari kt A-wang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btul arr ko nk blikan aku telur ni?tak yah r..bli yg rebus kt kafe je..campur dlm mangkuk maggi aku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k..tp jgn pas kenyng dsepah buang pla.ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. apa yg disepah buang?mangkuk maggi?..??

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....
    ap2 ja yg bley disepah buangkan..

    ReplyDelete