Tuesday, January 10, 2017

..:: Charm ::..





Assalamualaikum & hye





If anyone ever asked me what is my charm, my answer would be





"My charm is, I am aware that I have no charm but still I can live gratefully without it."



Lulz



And that doesn't mean that I didn't have to improvise myself either.


I know right...









btw,



Tahniah Faiz Subri!!


You've done your very best. I'm really proud of you!
(Despite all of those people's nagging here and there regarding your speech)
Memang culture 'orang kita' macam tu kan
Senang sangat nak meluat & bash orang
Aku pun meluat dengan orang-orang yang meluat ni haha
But anyway, tahniah sebab berjaya harumkan nama negara
Yes, I am a patriotic person
That's the only reason aku vote pasal bola for the first time ahaha

Even aku lagi into seni muzik bagai but still
Islam tak memperjuangkan muzik
Tambah-tambah kalau yang menyanyi tu perempuan
So pi la ke China ka Hollywood ka
I really.. don't look forward for it
Tapi tula, despite of tengok lopong orang, better tengok lopong sendiri





Hang tu, bila nak bertaubat dari dunia muzik, Mimie?












No comments:

Post a Comment