Tuesday, February 10, 2015

..:: Falsafah Hidup ::..


There are so many hidden things inside of me
It made me change so much
It put me to sleep, it tied my hands and feet
It trapped me in a dark room
The pieces of lost time
The memories of love that I threw away
They have been deleted and thrown away
Only the outer shells remain
Without knowing anything, I just shouted
I just have that memory
My heart that was cold as ice
It will be forgotten after I sleep
I want to escape from this pain that chains me down
Someone wake me up
From my soul that is filled with scars

.......



Falsafah Hidup by Buya HAMKA

Found this in FB (PU Rahmat's post).
Nothing to be argue but I have something to spill here.
It's not only man who treasure their friendship to the max.
Woman did it too.

Well people might said I am abnormal (remember 100% male quiz?)
But I do treasure my friendship to the moon and back, trust me.
After 2 years of friendship + 3 years long distance relationship, 
she is still my best friend.
AlhamduLillah.
AlhamduLillah.
AlhamduLillah.




She is someone who are 'there' and 'here'
Will anyone doubt her for knowing a lot of things me about me?
A companion for the high and low time?
I believe she is the one for me.

She might be ordinary to other people,
but truly special to me.
The way she trust me, loyal to me, 
never judge me without knowing nothing,
pray for my success, health n happiness,
understand me,
always hold my hands and lead me to the light,
raised me up when I fell down,
patient with my kerekness, my obsession, my ugly side, 
my hantu raya behaviour & my emo
and yet she still love me and never leave me for the sake of Allah

AlhamduLillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you for brought her in my life
Thank you for making her stay in my heart even not by my side
Thank you for let me stay in her heart too
May our friendship will last till Jannah
Ameen


"Ya Allah, please reward Siti Aishah bt Mhd Marzuki Your blessings, Your love, Your protection, Your rizq and reward all those things to her beloved ones too. Ameen.." 


No comments:

Post a Comment