Tuesday, May 1, 2018

..::Emo::..



Assalamualaikum & hye

Aku emo
And aku nekad nak spill few things here

I know that for my age, it's kinda rare for us to fancy
over those kpop and friendship forever thingy
Because at this age, it's a norm for people 
to start new life with their spouse
Having kids
Secure the financial management

Tapi aku rare
Aku still fancy kpop and bff thingy
In fact, other than songs, I really fancy the friendship 
among those kpop idols

I know it's kinda childish
But I really think that my mental age stop growing since I was 18
So maybe that's why I am the way I am now

There are two couples that I adore their friendship so much
Their friendships really melt my heart
Well some people mistook their brotherhood with homosexuality
But I know that I stan for the right people and right thing
insyaAllah

I always watch their loves in the air footage
And after being drawn into my complicated emotions,
I usually spill to my best friend
She had to bear it all for all these time

And today it happened again
I got emotionally rush since JK dropped another travelogue video last night
This time, he filmed other members apart of JM as well
I was so excited and fluttering for a night since 60% of the video
is JM's part
When I was in the state of euphoria, I found something this afternoon

A fan said that, there's a theory stated that JK gives clue
to JM he got someone else in the video
And I got emotional after that
I know right, that's the most ridiculous things that
I'd take to my heart

I can't watch any of their music videos or others since I want
to sort out my feelings and make up my mind
I can't read the book that I currently read
So I watch a kdrama
Unfortunately, the drama pours the salt to my wound

I kept eating those chocs that my best friend gave me
I just found out that there is something else sticks together with the chocs
And that's the moment when I was at the peak of emotionally rush for today


She really does a lot of thing for me
She really does

I am now in the midst of reflection
Why do I have to be emotional for something that is
100% freaking ridiculous when Allah already plan to shower me His love?



Happy reflecting Mimie













No comments:

Post a Comment