Saturday, November 18, 2017

..::Perfect::..


Assalamualaikum & hye gaiss

Welcome back to the channel cheezy silly dorky mimie
Malam ni aku nak merapu dengan another 
song dedication to my lovely bff
ni sebab aku nak say sorry tak join labmates turun KL
attend wedding another labmate dengan ucapan

"Sorry my one and only real-life female bae. 
I really want to see you now but I can't..
InsyaAllah, better luck next time bae."

So till then, enjoy!


I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
(I still in 17th year of life at that moment)
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
..... your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
(Do we have our fav song?)
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
(Except for my mak, of course)
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
(Just like Goblin & grim reaper, live in the same house)
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, 
to carry children of our own
(Pass for this thing, well you know what I mean aite?)
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
(Pass for this thing too. I got XX genes)
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight


Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight



Well lagu ni obviously tak masuk sangat dengan cerita kita
But suka hati aku la nak dedicate lagu ni dekat cerita kita jugak
Wkwkwk

AlhamduLillah, I survived matric's, undergrad's & Msc's life with you
So literally, I grew up with you
There's bunch of things happened during these 8 years
and I learned a lot, alhamduLillah

We encountered ups and downs so many times
but AlhamduLillah, Allah still 'preserve' our friendship
I am very grateful that Allah richly bless my life 
through your existence

No word can describe my entire feeling towards you
And there's many thing that I can't do to express my heart either
But I hope that I can be a better best friend 


May Allah protect, guide and bless you always
Ameen..






No comments:

Post a Comment