Wednesday, January 1, 2014

..:: 1st Jan 2014 ::..


If I have to fill in a form now,
at the age part,
I have to write on 23 years old.

A 23 years old young lady
 which was born on 
23rd of Oct 1991.
That is me, myself.

People asked me,
"Apa azam hang?"
"Awat tanya?"
"Penting ada azam. Hidup kena bercita-cita."

Of course I do have my dreams.
But sometimes, there are something 
that we can't extremely wish for.
Things like when will be my ptptn loan is totally paid off
and others.
Because Allah knows it better.


23/10/1991
Makes me wonder what Allah says in Quran
on verse 23:10

"Those are the inheritors"- Al Mu'minun : 10


Inheritor for what?
Read more the next ayat.


"Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally."
- Al Mu'minun : 11


Allahurabbi..
That's my eternal dreams.
There will be the eternal bliss there.
To see Allah face to face.
To meet Nabi Muhammad saw.
The joyful,love,togetherness,loyalty,sweetness and 
everything that bring us happy ever after
will be there, insyaAllah.


May Allah invite us to His Jannah.
Ameen.







No comments:

Post a Comment