Monday, November 12, 2018

..::My Spring Day::..



Assalamualaikum & hye


I have so many blessings to be grateful for, AlhamduLillah..

One of them is to have her as my best friend since 9 years ago. 

One of the reason I'm so grateful to live in this era is because I can keep in touch asap with her.


Well it's kinda torturing you know if we have to use pigeons or owls to exchange letters.

She's like my secret box. My life journal. My treasure. 

She always be there watching me growing up.

I don't know how to explain but I've found peaceful and comforting feeling whenever I'm with her.

I always pray to Allah to keep her as my best friend in this world and hereafter.

May Allah grant her the best thing in this world and hereafter.

Ameen ya Robbal alamin.





No comments:

Post a Comment