Wednesday, October 17, 2018



Assalamualaikum & hye



So today I'm gonna write about my best friend. I have few best friends. But this one is kinda weird. Ahaha

The main reason why I create the blog is to tell her anything that I want to tell her. It's like a fancafe. 

She's a normal lady but I don't know why I behave abnormally when I with her. 

We are like Artic and Antarctic. North and south pole. 

She likes drama over song. I am vice versa. 

She prefers to be alone. I hate being lonely without her. 

She is lady-like. I am alien-like. 

Sometimes she can be so serious. Most of the time I'm playful. 

She's so 1st born type. I'm always youngest type (as if) 

Others may think that I am the one who fond her more than she fonds me. 

But actually the world never knew how she patiently endure everything by being with me. 

Only Allah knows how much she loves me. 

May Allah showers her family and herself blessings always. 

Ameen

We may not connected by blood, but we do connected by heart. 

May Allah bless 






No comments:

Post a Comment