Monday, July 23, 2018

..::Special Edition: The one and only::..


Assalamualaikum & hye

Hari tu aku balik dari KL time birthday hang
Sampai dah malam then aku takdak kudrat nak update blog on that day 
So takdakla entry special on your birthday 

But anyway, on that day JK release G. C. F in USA
Featuring all 7 members 
So aku rasa whaaatttt apahal release on my besties birthday macam special coincidence sangat

Aku rasa aku nak buat something 
Yang dah lama aku tak buat
But anyway aku bukan triggered by the GCF ka apa
Sebelum tu lagi dah pikiaq nak buat

Makanya terhasillah setelah beberapa hari aku berusaha 
That special edition thing, is the one and only edition exist in the world so please accept it
It is my sincerity 
My heart

I'm sorry I can't be as perfect, as good and as special as you expect me to 

But nway

Keep fighting bae
Happy Birthday 
May Allah bless you always 
Ameen


When you say that you love me
Feels like I’m walking across the sky
Tell me about forever, just one more time
When you say that you love me
I just need those words
That you’ll never change, just one more time



No comments:

Post a Comment