Sunday, November 16, 2014

..:: May Allah Guide Us ::..


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


I have a very patriotic family. My abah was a soldier of The Malaysian Armed Forces.
My mak is a good wife. She always being influenced by abah. 
My mak menakan is a penggerak of bn for umno bahagian Jerai.
Very patriotic family isn't it?

Mat luthfi was once my idol. 
I admire the way he voice out his opinion for every single thing, bravely.
And I used to be like him towards my family, before.
Saying out loud everything that my heart feels right.

"Kita ni, esok-esok dekat akhirat kita akan dipertanggung jawabkan atas pemimpin pilihan kita."

"Cemana nak pimpin masyarakat kalau nak pimpin isteri pun tak boleh?"

"Undang-undang Islam, kena berada di tempat yang tertinggi, tak boleh ada yang lagi tinggi selain darinya."

"Siapa kita nak lawan hukum Allah? Tak mau dengaq cakap ulama'?"

And the list goes on..

Sadly, I was labelled as a rebel, since it is my nature who 'love' to express my feeling through rebellion since I was a children. 
*sigh*

Then after a few years, I stop admiring Mat luthfi for being a brave and outspoken person.
It's true that, Allah who is the one who hold the hearts.
We as a human being just able to put the effort to wake them up.
And then, leave them to Allah.

What I am doing now is, give a piece of tazkirah or reminder once in a while,
and show them the best akhlaq that I can apply to my self.
May Allah open their eyes.

I love this jihad because it brings me closer to Allah.
I hope that, everyone that I love, love this jihad too.
Ameen.





No comments:

Post a Comment