Saturday, June 7, 2014

..:: Once and forever ::..


I always had a rant with my kmk's buddy at twitter
at least once a year



Madam Yuppha was my physic's lecturer during my 1st yr of matric
(since I was 2 year programme)
Yes, I wasn't a smart student
Since forever I think

Madam Yuppha was a very humble lecturer
And brilliant enough to teach Physics :D
She acknowledge my ability
I can't digest much on Physics
Hehh
But I love to study Physics because of her
The story of her own life inspires me a lot

I hope that, one fine day
If ALLAH give me the chance to be a lecturer,
I want to grab the chance to nurture the young generation with
good deeds and loves to the fullest
Because, Islam means peace
And we have to work out in everyway 
So that we can to show to the world how peace it is

Yeah the conspiration theories sometimes drift all the spirits away
But well, everyone will die at the end
It is only the matter of how we choose to die
Struggle and strive can't be an obstruction to spread the peace
Even an 'amilin should has a heart with full of love and kindness too


Till then,
best of luck Mimie

May Allah bless





# I am not so sure how Madam define the word "manja"
# This post also been inspired by a book entitled, Cinta di rumah Hassan Al Banna. I admire the family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment