Sunday, November 17, 2013

..:: MyBrain ::..



MyBrain is an example of the scholarship,offers for university students.

Pfft.Accidentally done the test.
And the result is..




I don't know much either the test is believable or not.
but I love those criteria very much except for chaos.
I don't like it in every ways.
Neither to create the chaos nor being a part of it.

I love the word strategy,but I am not that strategic.
Same goes to creativity.
I love language but my writing skills (in both english & bahasa)
become worst day by day and I don't know why.
Maybe bcs I seldomly do the reading & writing.

I always have a high degree of curiosity.
Bcs it seems that, so many things,
a bunch, lots of, gigantic
everything that happened around the world
the sunnatullah, the knowledges..
they are just too big to be explore and to be understand.
Yet, I still love to search for them.


Well, being a philosopher is not my ambition.
I can fall asleep unconsciously while learning something that hard to bear with
& hard to be understand.
But I have my own way to dig for them.
And will keep on going search the way.

Heyy whoever you are,please include the word 
"Passion", "Never Give Up" & "Unique" there.

3 comments:

  1. i did this test also today..hehe but the result is i used my brain both sides equally

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku right brain...ak la yg chaos tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hana, ang chaos bw kebaikan utk aku xpa.hiks

    ReplyDelete