Saturday, October 26, 2013

..:: 22 Yrs Old ::..





[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. (2:22)


And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers. (15:16)





23rd of October 2013.
AlhamduLillah.
For this 22th year of living.
For the best reward ; Islam & Iman.
For the unlimited loves and warmth.
For the best companionship.
For everything that keep me stay striving for Allah's blessings.

I pray to Allah, may all the loves and tender that is given to me through out my life stay still following me. 
Never leave. 
Like a moon following the star. 
I am very grateful for the life that I am struggling now. 
May Allah keep me in this pathway till the very end. 
May Allah let my bloodline stay in this pathway too. 
May Allah accept my jihad. 
May Allah bless everything.










Mimie,
The day you was born is a precious day.
Please be thankful for the chance.
Do everything that please Allah.
Do that to the fullest,
to the max that you can.
Because His blessings is everything.
Allah love you before,
Allah love you now,
Please, do everything that make Allah love you 
till your last breath, forever.

Keep shining and twinkling in the sky, day or night.
Be the star that is counted in the battle.
The battle that have been left by Rasulullah saw.
For his beloved ummah.
Be one of them.

The battle that you want your family be a part of it badly.
But unfortunately, practically they are not.
Please be their envoy at least.
Who knows, with Allah's will, 
Allah reward them Jannah because of you.
Biiznillah.

Take care of your fragile heart the best that you can.
Let Allah & Rasulullah saw be at the highest rank in your heart.
Live your life as a pious slave & lovable ummah.
Keep reaching the stars (dreams).
May Allah shower you with blessings,love & eternal bliss.










2 comments:

  1. Sharing and Caring for Ummah.
    Jazakallah / Jazakillah khairan for the admin...Alhamdullilah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sharing your blogs to my Facebook for others to read.
    Syukran jaziilan.

    ReplyDelete